Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 1

Yesterday was a great day.  Probably some of the nicest weather we have had all year.  Did my official weigh in yesterday when going to the gym for my quick morning workout.  Didn’t want to push it too hard since I was going for a hike up Rattlesnake Ledge.  I got up early and even made paleo compliant banana raspberry bread.

Breakfast : 2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon

Snack : banana bread

Lunch : green chili turkey burgers topped with some homemade guac (not tequila guac) and an orange

Snack : handful of almonds at the top of Rattlesnake Ledge

Dinner : green chili turkey burgers topped with some homemade guac and an orange (I was lazy and tired)  J

Snack : a slice of paleo banana bread with a handfull of raspberries
Week 1 weigh in : 268 lbs

Here's the view from the top of Rattlesnake Ledge

No comments:

Post a Comment